hmm

Thread: hmm

Banned

hmm

couldnt find this posted somewhere so i thought id suggest it
    newbies give u points and it shows up as grey thats pointless cause we cant tell what they felt about our post it would be better if their box was a colour but their points just didnt count could be said somewhere?? just an idea
    the suggestion whore
    RiOtEr

I can usually tell what they meant if they leave a comment. Do you think it would be better if newbies couldn't give antipoints at all instead of grays?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I never had a problem with the greys. If they like your post, they normally leave a comment. If they don't like you post, either they talk ****, or don't comment at all.

RiOtEr> I notice you got 488 posts now. Just curious, about 450 of those are site suggestions right
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

rioter - lets play a little game....

the game is this...

I use to suggest alot of things for this site like you do now... but lets see who can go the longest without makeing a suggestion ^_^

: P

i like ur idea but i just think that if the person points are going to be gray they should just not be able to give out points...
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun game to me. Can I play also

btw netsyn> fix your signature. The lengh got shortened from 6 lines to 4, so yours is to long now....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    hehe thats thanks to me dont ya love me
    netsyn their is only one suggestion whore round here and that is me hehe
    soulman its fine when they leave comments but when they dont i tear my hear out and dont sleep i dont sleep much neway hehe
    yours in suggestions
    RiOtEr
    p.s soulman close 460 were suggestions

Originally posted here by NetSyn
    rioter - lets play a little game....the game is this... but lets see who can go the longest without makeing a suggestion ^_^
    I suggest that we go with NetSyn's suggestion and suggest that we see how long we can go without a suggestion. Thats just my suggestion. Anyone else have a suggestion for any other suggestions?
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.