They killed the lone gunman
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They killed the lone gunman

They killed the lone gunman

We must bow are heads in silience for those moronic X-files writers have done it again, a part of me is glad there is only 4 episodes left

Has the show out lived its fan base, How many of you still watch it

If you tell me Curiosity Killed the cat,
    Then I say he died a noble death.

What is X-files?
    I toor\'d YOU!

TV? Whats that? Some type of new-fangled device?
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

man I stoped watching, but by some chance I saw the epiosed to were they died. You know the shows gone to **** when the lone gunman die and skully and mulder arn't the main characters...

What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

Digital_Jesu, I saw that episode too.... Me and xmaddness were discussing it on IRC the other night.... How did the plot change from the chick running away to the Lone Gunmen being stuck in a room with a guy with the virus or whatever..... They were the best and smartest characters on the show.....
    /me gives them a moment of silence

I have only seen one episode.The one that has some aliens under the ice of Antartica (north pole ???), i think.

they're just wrapping up loose ends...with the end of the show only a couple of episodes away...they're trying to sum up all the old hanging plot lines...did a lousy job of it too...could "quite" figure out how a fire door would also be good enough to seal in a super-virus...duh...

i was just waiting for one of them to say, hands pressed against the glass..."you have been...and always shall be my friend..."...bahh
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    South Florida
    Well, In the final episode they appeared again as ghosts.. They appeard to mulder in the desert. Don't remember what they said though. heh

The final episode blew. Even if they got all the characters form the show to get up on a big stage and do a ho-down it would still be better then the last episode.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

i left it after mulder left, not the same two-some

lost its edge to me