anyone know what this is?

Thread: anyone know what this is?

anyone know what this is?

I was going threw my weblogs today and this was the first one - - [23/Apr/2002:12:08:46 -0400] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 5281 "-" "Sqworm/2.9.85-BETA (beta_release; 20011115-775; i686-pc-linux-gnu)"

the ip is regesterd to

I did already search google and cannot figure out what is Sqworm. I may be stupid but the word worm being in the name is kindof buggin me out
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Looks like someone tried to http download a linux package from you......probably typed in the wrong IP address.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

These user agents are not spiders, but they sometimes appear to be. Most of them are simply programs that are used to view the web other than Netscape or Internet Explorer(KDE,LYNX,etc), others are caching programs that allow people to view web sites faster.

Also...It is a game called sqworm. It is from CNETasia