Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh what a lame site

Exclamation oh what a lame site

I forget how i cam acrose this site http://www.waferbaby.com/howto/h4x0rth4g1b50n/ but anyway I started to read it and this is how most noob/lamers first get into it then get hooked with haxor then they learn wow "I can mess up a computer by pressing crtl-alt-del" and just goes on from there...., I have people at my school that does that and becouse I am known as someone that is "good" on compters I always get blamed first and its something stupid like some one put a screen saver password on a computer and I got pulled out of class becouse the teacher didn't know what was going on....well I just had to get that of my mind, anyway its a pretty funny/lame site check it out
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Banned
    Wow! A script kiddie museum of historical crap!

It's a joke....settle down, and take a pill. It's all just a joke, and no one was supposed to get all bent out of shape over it.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

yeah thats a pretty lame site..... LOL in the "tutorial" they say that you will be elite if u talk in 1337 5p33k . Then they say if you mess up the bios the skool will have to buy new computers. HAHAHAHA. thats the biggest bull **** i've ever seen!
    Just My Two Cents,
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

jesus christ people, its making fun of the stupid script kiddies out there. have you NO sence of |-|µ]Y[ø®z0r?
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

lmao... damn I'm still laughing... that's a freakin funny site... this is humor, it's a joke... don't take it seriously... still, thx for da link.... lmao

If ppl like this really exist I wanna meet 'em... and laugh myself to death, hehe
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

haha, yeah i know, but I have meet people that have came close
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Banned
    \X/0w 1 4]*[ l337

All you l4mers out there better ph33r me! Or I will h4xor you with my 1337 skillz . Just kidding!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

lol @ gibson=g1b50n
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..