Thread: help..

Cool help..

hi,
    I have installed WIN 2000 Professional , but my video card is not supported . (SIS 6215 ) . I hae tried www.sis.com .. but no driver is available for WIN 2K .
    Any body can help me in this matter ??
    Be Cool ..

Re: help..

Originally posted here by viruss
    hi,
    I have installed WIN 2000 Professional , but my video card is not supported . (SIS 6215 ) . I hae tried www.sis.com .. but no driver is available for WIN 2K .
    Any body can help me in this matter ??
    try this

Banned
    total chaos can i ask why u have a pirate flag in your sig?? did u steal it from me *glances shadelily* hehe jk as for your problem i had the same problem with their audio with linux so do what i did buahgt a new card their not 2 much get a geforce 2 for like 100 bucks now days hehe
    RiOtEr

About the pirate flag hmmm a ways back in an earlier post you wanted a pirate flag and no one would give you one, so for fun I made one. I was going to post about it but I forgot to do it.

Originally posted here by RiOtEr
    total chaos can i ask why u have a pirate flag in your sig?? did u steal it from me *glances shadelily* hehe jk as for your problem i had the same problem with their audio with linux so do what i did buahgt a new card their not 2 much get a geforce 2 for like 100 bucks now days hehe
    RiOtEr

Originally posted here by TotalChaos(D~Sq
    About the pirate flag hmmm a ways back in an earlier post you wanted a pirate flag and no one would give you one, so for fun I made one. I was going to post about it but I forgot to do it.

lol funny stuff between the 2 pirate fighter.. ors omething, lol.. that was funny. haha well.. to me atleast =)
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

w2k

I had problems installing w2k
    It couldn't find the videocard properly or the NIC and something else.
    I used the original rescue discs that came with box...and w2k found the right drivers there..
    In the breifest flash I once understood the concept of randomness as a reflex. My question,\"Is it voluntary?\"
    5amYan
    --last line--<4.6692016090

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Kinda off topic, but TotalChaos did PM the pirate flag to me about a month ago
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

nope.....but i will if you want