Kazaa

Thread: Kazaa

Kazaa

It's late and mabey this has been said before but I have a few things to say about Kazaa and security. Kazaa by it's self is not an insecure program, what makes it insecure is the end user's settings. I've read someware that you could search for *pwl files... big deal, you if you crack them you get screensaver passwords. the interesting thing is if you find a user sharing the *pwl file through Kazaa you can right mouse click on that and choose FIND MORE from that user,( if they are sharing that file then they are sharing their entire c:\ )... try it have fun//
    WARNING: It takes a !!LONG!! time for Kazaa to search an entire hard drive...but it's results are very interesting....)
    You can\'t squeeze cheese from a goat before it\'s hatched.............

Banned
    hehe yeah done that before although kazza usually crashes on me cause of all the crap hehe but u get some interesting stuff in their i think kazza should limit this cause if some one in a corparation does it they could be potentioally giving away company secrets etc etc
    RiOtEr

i dont get wht this business with Kazaa is.i have been away for sometime and havent kept up with the news.will someone plz give me full details on Kazaa.from what i can gather,its a file sharing prog.am i right?

info will be appreciated...

Head here http://www.omniwarp.com and you can read several articles about it.
    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools, because they have to say something.
    Plato

LOL

Always wondered if there were such silly people around.

I went for a win.ini file, and found 30+ Oh well, it takes all sorts.

Damn that's hella cool I totally forgot about that. People are such dumbassess it makes me feel sorry for them. To bad I can't delete things or upload into there computer with Kazaa.

Right on man

so should i let kazza act as a server?
    hell i love curry!