Thread: The best weapon against ..

The best weapon against ..

I decided to post this for all new to security and computers, the best weapon against attacks are your mind (knowledge and updated information).

At the site below you can find "tons" of tech, security and other mailing lists. Why search the net when you can have information delivered to your inbox ?

A good place to start: IT Newsletter's.

FreeTechMail.org and PostMaster Direct, the world's largest supplier of opt-in e-mail announcement lists, have joined forces to provide you with valuable product information by e-mail. As an IT Professional you must keep up to date on the latest. Subscribe today, and you'll receive occasional targeted mailings that will notify you of products and services that meet your interests.

All Lists are FREE. There is no cost to you for this service and remember - you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of any e-mail.

Join millions of IT Professionals and sign up to FreeTechMail's opt-in e-mail service for pertinent, FREE e-mails.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Just to warn everyone, I had some serious problems with spam from PostMaster Direct. Took a while to get off all their lists, and all the lists they sold my name to. Maybe they have gotten better, but they were really bad for a while.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Thanks for the heads up Souleman. Take heed spam haters.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson