Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website restriction

Angry Website restriction

hey you guys. i need help. my school has a website restriction program, but i'm not sure which one. it may also be part of the OS (windows 2000 i believe) well anyway, i can't visit AntiOnline , so i need to find a way to break this or get around it somehow, and preferably without getting admin access. please help me, i need something to do in my free time.
    aguyfromaplace
    go home

i think there iz an option in internet explorer.. on the desktop right click on internet exporer, click on properties. When the properties window opens go to the security tab, then to restricted sites... Play around with that and maby you will fix your problem
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

lol.. my school has that also. All you gotta do, is disable the proxy server.. and if it has protection, like something that blocks out keywords and crap..

all you need to do is; control + alt + delete, end task it, and veali!

for the proxy, you have to get rid of the protection, first.. if there is, but.. if there isn't.
    just go into the internet explorer> tools> internet options.. then, connections get rid of proxy ****.. and bam!

more help is at my site

quick link
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Your most likely being blocked by a proxy. So just follow fr0z3n's advice and every thing should work just fine. If not try going to http://www.anonymizer.com./ and type in the address of the site you want to go to.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

the free version won't work for antionline, though
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Guys I know one that's about uncrackable. It's called "Clean Web Filter." It's really a proxy, but that Internet Explorer trick won't work on it. You can't kill it with Task Manager. You can't go into program files and delete the folder. Trying to get to sites using the IP number in the browser doesn't work. It blocks you from getting to "anonymizer" type sites. I guess anything's possible.......but.........
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Hrrrm,
    Actually I just managed to beat it. But I'm not telling how.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Well you could always try proc view. It will show you stuff ctrl+alt+delete won’t.
    You can find it here http://www.ltn.lv/~kblums/

hehehe what i did was i changed the proxy server of the browzer.. coz its the proxy server that filters out the stuff restricted for the browzer to view.