Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need admin for windows 98 server

Unhappy I need admin for windows 98 server

I have recently been accused of doing many things i have never tryed to do and been punished for things others have done. they hacked my window logon names at my local high school and left things in the admin logon name to show i was thier and deleted file. i would like to do the same but have no idea how to find windows logon files.thanx in advance.
    VOiD

Apparently they did accuse the incorrect person...
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

alright please nobody flame me or give me neg antipoints for tellin him wut to do, since you can barely do anything with windows logon filez......

Alright what u do iz go into C:/windows . Now you have to go into the folder properties and select "show hidden files" because microsoft doesn't want you messin with the pwd file.
    THe password file should be your user name . pwl . So if the user name for your computer waz DiscoDude, the password file wud be called DiscoDude.pwl . Copy that file into a different directory for safe keeping. Now you can do anythin u want with it, screw it up or crack it. If you want to crack it, search the net for a prog called CrackerJack. Once you have that, open the password file in it, and it will crack it for you.
    Whala you got a password.
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

VOiD two wrongs just make more wrongs. Since your asking this question in the first place I think that you would just end up getting your self in more trouble.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

thanx for the help but the method described with the .pwd file won't work because the administrator has denied acces to other members files so the only .pwd file that would show up would be mine.

go to
    www.geeksarecool.com/special.php
    This is the answer to all of your questions......
    damn i love this site
    I toor\'d YOU!

thanx for all your help cammando.

do it from dos before policies load
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by linuxcomando
    go to
    www.geeksarecool.com/special.php
    This is the answer to all of your questions......
    damn i love this site
    ROFLMAO...

What makes me think we're going to see a lot more of these sorts of posts from ya?!?

*shakes his head and continues laughing*
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

i can't acces dos untill i am logged on because the administrator has pw protected acces to that too. thanx for all the help so far though