Thread: Member photos

Banned

Member photos

I just wanted to say that who ever suggested the view member photos part of the site is a bad ass. I always seem to click on peoples -profile- link just to see their picture. I saw Terr's and i busted up laghing because he cut out his face and left his shaggy hair the only thing you see with a qoute saying something like "Heres me, the sexy man himself" Are there any of you out there who were suprised by anyones pic?

Banned
    This one scared the **** outta me...

Banned
    Boo!

Yes, that's the thing about forums like AO or any time you correspond with someone anonymously. You get a preconceived notion of what they look like. Then when you actually see them they look completely different. No doubt most people have me pegged as a Brad Pitt look-a-like. Well, if you're thinking that, please keep on!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

isn't it fun to be mysterious ??
    I am newbie who want to be programmer (~6~)

Senior since the 3 dot era
    5150 >>> you do have a very good avatar, I like it
    It's complementary to your photo and vice versa (IMHO)

what i don't get is why there are so many pics of people who have never posted or made an appearance in irc...i mean what's the point...maybe should only be able to post a pic when you can add your own avatar...whatcha think?..

ahh...who cares...nevermind...eheh
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Banned
    you know, that surprised me too. if someones never posted or is going to post, why waste space and have their acount. but yeah, other surprising pics(this may seem rude) were these girls "firefemme" and "outvit" i didn't know cute girls were fellow computer geeks.