Thread: the best "31337 |-|4X0®" words?

the best "31337 |-|4X0®" words?

i have a feeling that this one is going to get quite interesting.

okay, if you have seen some of my posts, they have been mainly.. questions. I take Socrates philosohpy of life. I enjoy, asking questions. I'm not sure if anyone else sees the same as me.. or looks upon things like me. But, Socrates was a questioner. He didn't believe in a God, But he asked people, "Why do you believe in God" and, "What makes you believe in God". I do not ask these question, cause i believe. I do. =) I read the entire bible (when i was 11) and i'm not all ashamed to admit it. I was so curious to figure out if there was or not. And, amazingly.. i discovered, to believe myself.. that there is a god. Enuff with me.

Okay, sorrya bout me blabbin away. But, i had to get that cleared up..

Now.. to the thread; Wut i mean, is: Wut are some of the most seen hax0r words you have seen? =)..?

Another question: to you: wut is a flame? Is it.. someone crushin another's life? Or just nuking them? I get alot of emails, and many of them.. are asking "whats a flame war". To these, emails, asking that question. I simply reply. I've heard, different meanings to words like them.

basic point of this thread.. (lol .. sorry about me babbling .. hahaha) wuts the best "13373D" out words, you've seen. Conversations? Maybe... so, i don't know. Lets go! < my free style. haha!
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

erm... your threads suck. No I'm only joking. But I'm not about to put a list of '1337' words up on here for your entertainment and for others to cut and paste into their everyday chat sessions with 12 year old computer fanatics.

As for "what is a flame", it basically is the equivalent to a very harsh insult. So if I say, "Watch out to not get flamed" basically means, "watch out to not get heavily insulted" (out of ignorance, usually).

...And whats that about God? *remembers stflook's post on religion and wonders if the mad (yet impressive) rambling is still going on* ...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Originally posted here by [WebCarnage]
    erm... your threads suck. No I'm only joking. But I'm not about to put a list of '1337' words up on here for your entertainment and for others to cut and paste into their everyday chat sessions with 12 year old computer fanatics.

As for "what is a flame", it basically is the equivalent to a very harsh insult. So if I say, "Watch out to not get flamed" basically means, "watch out to not get heavily insulted" (out of ignorance, usually).

...And whats that about God? *remembers stflook's post on religion and wonders if the mad (yet impressive) rambling is still going on* ...
    i was crushed here. You are very mean! =( Naw.. thas a joke. LoL

Um. Yeah, lil 12 year olds are fun as hell. I get messages like "hey kick ass page, how do i hack"? LoL Its great, i think.. from now on.. I'm goin to save them and up them to my page. its funny. isn't it? lol

take care.

Banned
    http://www.planetquake.com/turkey/l33translate.htm

Try that, It will translate everything you want into l337

7|2'/ 7|-|47, 17 \/\/111 7|24|\|51473 3\/3|2'/7|-|1|\|9 '/0u \/\/4|\|7 1|\|70 1337

here is another l33t 5p3ak generator.. haz advanced l33t option too....
    http://www.geocities.com/mnstr_2000/translate.html
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

lmao

helo my girly friend wont leave me alone so i have to go

so? uh? alright?