Roxen Challenger

Thread: Roxen Challenger

Roxen Challenger

I just installed Roxen Challenger 1.3 on my Debian Box. Any thoughts or comments on Roxen or the security or lack therof on it?

thanks,
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

What I have heard about Roxen is only good things, and I have not seen any remarkable security flaws and warnings. Our ISP is using Roxen and it seems to be stable and fast aswell, I have to admit that I prefer to use Apache, my opinion is built on my knowledge and experience, I have not used Roxen myself.

For those who not know Roxen can find information at their website: http://www.roxen.com/

Ok. Thanks for the input. Anyone got experiece with pike? I think it looks sorta nifty.
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Roxen kicks ass. I haven't used it in a while, because I don't run a web server, but it was really cool. pike is pretty good, it just takes a little while to get used to. Since it is propritary to Roxen (I think it still is at least), the commands are kind of strange. But once you understand it.....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman