Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiery Italian journalist

Alcatraz,

Don’t stop playing devil's advocate. Anyone who hears one side of this story needs to hear the other.

Actually they’ve both committed so many atrocities its beginning to look like neither one of them is worthy of governing themselves. The minute you leave them alone one tries to wipe out the other. Their fighting is putting the whole world in danger and must be stopped and neither one of them need be pleased with the outcome.

I had no idea there was an anti-semitic movement growing in Europe again. Thanks Korpdeath for the enlightenment. This in itself is an atrocity. There are no anti-muslim factions. Not even in Manhattan. Nobody here blames muslims for the deaths of their friends and loved ones. It’s a couple of megalomaniac scumbags that say they speak for god that are responsible and even our pro-israel press would not dare try to print anything to cause hatred against our muslim communities. Every citizen would make sure they were put out of business.

Does anyone have any info on this anti-semitic thing?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I'd like to see where Ms. Fallaci got her info. It's gotta be pretty valid to get her writing an article like that after supporting the Palestinians for so long. And I'm wondering why I haven't seen anything on it.

Some other things I've been wondering: In the Koran, doesn't it state that Jews are the cause for all the problems afflicting the Muslims? I'd like to read up on that, anyone know where?

And, after Sept. 11, there were lots of things about Muslims being harassed, and recieving undo suspicion from security personnel and the average citizen. The suspicion was somewhat warrented, I guess. But the harassment wasn't. Of course, it wasn't the average citizen that was mean, it was the screwed up, close-minded people. Just like it's the close-minded, fundamentalist Muslims or Anti-Semites that attack the Jews. I've always been of the opinion that most Muslims didn't have it out for the Jews.
    Why am I still here?

I didn't want to start a who's right debate, that's old. I simply wanted to point out that this 72 year old woman has some really big balls. I mean really to live in Italy and write this as a cover story no less...... Somebody buy her a drink!!

P.S. Does anyone think she should be concerned?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

she lives in Italy so what is the appropriate drink KD?
    Sometimes when people get older they stop caring if others don't agree. Maybe she has reached that point.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Ya think?

And as far as the drink goes......a five gallon glass of Merlot ought to do it.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson