Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intel Pentium 4 reaches 3675mhz!

man, 3674 mHz it's amazing they could reach more than 1 Ghz overclocking.........wau.... i's amazing.............. and you see the smokes ?? it's really hot.....................................

ac1dsp3ctrum, when i read your subject. I thought you are giving source that intel have the technology to reach that speed. but it's all about overclocking.... I was quite surprise when i read it.... cause I read it's very dangerous to overclock even 500 MHz, cause it will increase the heat a lot....
    I am newbie who want to be programmer (~6~)

ehh, i dont think it be such a good idea to overclock your computer to such an extrenity. it would be foolish & uhh.. stupid! just leave that stuff to the pros/idiots.

-do aho!

I know it's foolish to overclock computer to over its pros.......... but isn't it the challenge ????

and how do you think world grows today ?? they try to make a new thing (become better than before).. isn't same as overclock ??

and hoow do you think Intel get that 2.2 Ghz speed from P 486 6/7 seven years ago ??
    I am newbie who want to be programmer (~6~)

intel didn't get a 2.2ghz chip by overclocking a -486. overclocking a chip isn't taking something and making it better then it was before. it is taking a chip that is meant to run at a specific speed on a specific bus under specific conditions, and pumping it up so that it runs out of spec.

think of it as a pacemaker. if you had a pacemaker, you wouldn't want someone turning up the speed, would you?
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one