Kazaa or WinMX?

Thread: Kazaa or WinMX?

Kazaa or WinMX?

After a little problem I have erased all my mp3 collection and I have to download again all of them. :-(

But I don't know what downloading system is nowaday the most powerfull between Kazaa and WinMX.
    I think Kazaa is more autonomous than WinMX but that WinMX is more eficient than Kazaa with a power user to supervise the operations.

I want your users opinion about those softwares. Thank you.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

I use WinMX, just because I don't think it's GUI oriented. While Kazaa has big bright and flashy buttons. I dunno,...I get enough of that on XP (and no flames on how you can change that...I know you can). WinMX or Kazaa,...doesn't really matter if you can download the damned mp3/program. So whichever has a smaller filesize I'd say.
    For I'm not really into the technical information for these two p2p clients.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

If you are going to go with kazaa, u should use kazaa light (no spyware) you can get it here www.kazaalite.com/lite/
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Banned
    Go for Kazaa Lite, WinMX resume download feature needs some work and its rather complicated to get it to work.

Originally posted here by PastyPyro
    Go for Kazaa Lite, WinMX resume download feature needs some work and its rather complicated to get it to work.

yeah