Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Freeware Keylogger?

You *might* find one here:

Web Attack
    \"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I\'m not sure about the former.\" -- Albert Einstein

yep I was just about to post webattack... I am slow today...
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

a keylogger is not a trojan

a trojan is a program that does something that you do not intend it to do (stupidly put)

a keylogger can be used for legit reasons on your own computer (monitering kids, co-workers, wife/husband, or just seeing whats going on when ur not around)

as for best keylogger, i just use one my friend wrote but its not for ditrib sorry...

i suggest just searching google for "best keylogger"
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Keyloggers -

We have had people (usually skript kiddies and the like) who have asked about them before, and here is my 2 ยข:

Keyloggers are good for keeping a record of all the actions on your computer, which can server many functions. I used my keylogger to help recover papers I was typing when my computer would crash!

A keylogger ceases to be a keylogger when it is placed on a third party computer, and it becomes a "trojan" or a "virus" depending on how it gets there. Anyone who uses a keylogger in such a manner is violating all eithical rules or is working for the Gov't or both.... :>

Back in my Classic (i.e. OS 8 and 9) days I used to use "Peeping Tom" which was an extension, and did not gooble up much in the way of system resources...but that only worked one mac....
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

why dont you just download one from antionline. they have a big list of dif toolz you can
    use. well good luck... hope ive been some help. well CHOW