InternEt Explorer 6 AntiPoint Prob

Thread: InternEt Explorer 6 AntiPoint Prob

InternEt Explorer 6 AntiPoint Prob

Ok here iz my problem : Whenever i get onto antionline.com, view some posts, and try to give some body anti points, i click on the link, and nothing happens. I viewed the link source and it says "javascript:void(0);" After i click on the link, it says "Page Contains Errors" on the lower left side of the IE screen. I AM VERY puzzled, and it sucks that i can't give anybody anti points... Please help!
    Thanks,
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

IE 6 has been causing quite a few problems. I work in tech support and several of the databases I have to access via java won't come up in IE 6. I would recommended going back to IE 5.5, at least until Microsoft puts out more patches for IE 6. The Java console for IE 6 isn't complete, since they tried to redo it from 5 and 5.5.
    If you don\'t tell me what I want to know, in 5 minutes I\'ll be the only person left standing at this table...5 minutes after that, I\'ll be the only person left standing in this room.

Re: InternEt Explorer 6 AntiPoint Prob

Originally posted here by xpaciscool
    Ok here iz my problem : Whenever i get onto antionline.com, view some posts, and try to give some body anti points, i click on the link, and nothing happens. I viewed the link source and it says "javascript:void(0);" After i click on the link, it says "Page Contains Errors" on the lower left side of the IE screen. I AM VERY puzzled, and it sucks that i can't give anybody anti points... Please help!
    Thanks,
    You may have java script disabled. If you're using IE-6:

1)Click tools
    2)click internet options
    3)click the security tab
    4)click the custom level tab
    This should get you to the "Security Settings" dialog box. Go down through the options and see if you have scripting disabled.

This might be your problem. Securitywise, it's a good idea to disable scripting; but it can impair functionality on some sites.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

I encountered the exact same problem awhile back, (I have XP with IE 6). I got around it, as strange as this sounds, 'by ctrl n' for a new window, then assigning the antipoints from that second window.
    The problem went away, but still happens to me occassionally.
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

hmm, i forgot to mension, sometimes when i click on links, i get error messages, asking if i want to debug, and a YES or No option. I think this has something to do with Visual Basic that i have installed.
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]