Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life.............

Life.............

Now i know this has nothing to do with security and thats why i put it in general chit chat... its just sumthing i need to get off my chest...

39 Things I hate about everyone..

I hate how friends ditch you
    I hate how they bitch at you
    I hate how friends miss-guide you
    I hate how they try to bribe you
    I hate how friends are only your friends when they need u
    I hate friends who get too near you
    I hate it how when your upset no one seems to really wanna listen
    I hate how you want me to be christian
    I hate how people treat you just cause they dont know you
    I hate how people throw snow at you
    I hate how people act stupid
    I hate how cupid works
    I hate how people never know when to leave you alone
    I hate how people never throw you a bone
    I hate it how you just dont care
    I hate it how life is so un-fair
    I hate it how we have one life to live
    I hate it how we only want to win
    I hate im called selfish for wanting to be happy
    I hate it how you think this is sappy
    I hate how i am miss judged
    I hate how you hold a grudge
    I hate how ill never be anything in your eyes
    I hate all thoes good-byes
    I hate how you just wanna be my friend
    I hate how my heart must bend
    I hate how you make me cry
    I hate how you make me wanna die
    I hate how you never stop and think
    I hate how you wont go out with me for a drink
    I hate how you think your so cool
    I hate god damn school
    I hate wakeing up and wondering why
    I hate going to bed and wishing to die
    I hate the way life revolves around money
    I hate how you think this is funny
    I hate how you cant take me serious
    I hate how u think im delirious
    But most of all... I hate your lies

-Poem by NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Good g0d, I totally agree with all of that dude. You hit the nail right on the head with me. Thanks for posting.

I hate pessimistic people
    I hate those who constantly complain
    I hate those who blame others for their own failings
    I hate myself for writing this
    I hate lies too
    I hate a lot of those other things as well
    But I love you... NetSyn

No, JK. I don't know why I wrote that little add-on. I'm just tired and foggy-headed. Nice poem, but really, wouldn't it be better in Cosmos?
    Why am I still here?

didnt think to put it in Cosmos but it woulda been a good idea... thanks... all we need now is a op to move this ;x
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Ehh... I don't see what the big deal is about moving posts and all. It doesn't hurt anything them being on different boards, and this post is justified to be in a "General Chit Chat" forum, just might be better somewhere else. Either way, I get irritated by people wasting an entire post saying something like "yeh, this should be somewhere else, yada yada yada." If you don't like it, move it. If you can't move it, leave it alone.

Very interesting, but this one sticks out for me:

I hate it how we have one life to live
    How do you actually know? Maybe when you die, you become another person. Maybe you will be born again as a baby, not remember anything about your past life. Or maybe this second time round, you will be a cat, or dog...or elephant...whatever. I think this is the thing no one actually knows - I mean anything could happen when you die, it's not like you can get a person to come back after they have died and tell you what happened. It's one thing that is yet to be known...and I don't know if it will ever be known.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Dude don't get suicidle or something like that life rules babes with big **** lot of beer and ehm beer and beer and party's and beer
    hip hop rules

Well i dont honestly think anything happens when u die... Many people have "died" and have been "brought back" the definition of death use to be when the person stops breathing... but we can all hold our breath.. Then it was when a persons heart beat stops... but many people have had their heart stop for periods of time and had it start again and live do to medical sciences.... now its when the brain activity stops.... how long till we have a new definition what life is????

I think religion and **** is just made by the human ego that is so great to think that we are above all creations but God himself... We are his sons and daughters ect ect... for all we know God could be a 300 foot turtles and the turtles are what this world was created for... Or even more belivable we know that space is very huge and weve only seen a small portion of it.... What if there is another race and that race is the race that the God meant the universe to be for....

If you think about religion its really nothing more then what people have given you... 80% of the population are the same religion they have been all their lives since a baby... If you were born back in the greek time you would be beliving in Polytheism (the belife of many gods instead of 1). So if you ask me which you arent... Religion is total "bull"

_NetSyN_

Originally posted here by hot_ice
    Very interesting, but this one sticks out for me:

How do you actually know? Maybe when you die, you become another person. Maybe you will be born again as a baby, not remember anything about your past life. Or maybe this second time round, you will be a cat, or dog...or elephant...whatever. I think this is the thing no one actually knows - I mean anything could happen when you die, it's not like you can get a person to come back after they have died and tell you what happened. It's one thing that is yet to be known...and I don't know if it will ever be known.

Greg
    Well, it'd be a bitch if you walked around your whole life doing nothing of it cause you waited on being reborn as a hamster and then it turns out that you only had one life. That would suck.
    I think you're better of beliving in a single life until proven otherwise. That way you reduce the chances of dying without never have really lived.

Good poem though, NetSyn
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

I think you're better of beliving in a single life until proven otherwise.
    Yeah, but how will you know? How do you know that you actually weren't a friggen giraffe before this life? This ain't nothing to do with religeon or anything, I just said something that came to life about that little point that NetSyn had made about living one life. We never will know if we live more then one life - how can you know? You can't!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester