Thread: could someone explain this to me?

could someone explain this to me?

Ok this is maybe not a bug but I would be really happy if someone could explain to me something with antipoints. (I didn't know where to post this one so I put it here).

So what I want to ask... Several times I answered some question asked by total newbie (I mean newbie on this site - so someone with only really few antipoints and ie 5-10 posts). Several times this person gives me antipoints for my answer. When I looked in antipoints center there was written for example it worked thanx... but the antipoint was grey and no antipoints were add or taken away from my account. And when I looked to the post that people was giving me antipoints for the level of antipoints on that post was even... What does this mean? Does it mean that newbies can't give antipoints?

Can someone please explain to me??? Thanx in advance...

btw pls don't give me neg antipoints to prove me the system is working well
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

Newbs can give anti's, but they won't count for anything really. This is to prevent abusers from making multiple accounts and using those accounts only to give one main account antipoints, thus making the one account seem more respectable and noted.

thanx for explaining!) someone could close this thread
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

Banned
    Greetings:

Since this isn't a bug, I'm closing the thread.