refilling lighters(tourch types)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: refilling lighters(tourch types)

refilling lighters(tourch types)

i bought a "corona" lighter like the beer and when u light it it's like a tourch. it has a blue flame like a jet engine does n e 1 no how to refill these lighters i.e. where to refill and what type of fuel and where to get it
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Well, I have no idea what this has to do with Cosmos, but here goes.... Jet lighters use butane fuel which you can get at almost any local hardware store, or grocery..... Look around on the net for butane lighter fuel

http://www.riverdaleorganics.com/butane.html
    Thats a good price for fuel
    Share on Google+

Let's try to transform this into a Cosmos issue.

What do flames mean to you? Well...they can be derogatory insults used to show superiority over dumbasses. Or, blue flames from these butane lighters. Well, to me they can represent both life and death. Life, providing heat and energy. Death...well...burning...bad.
    Why am I still here?
    Share on Google+

Lol @ Alcatraz. Hrrrm, well, what about the environmental implications of lighters. I suppose on one hand refillable lighters should be commended because they use less natural resources. But, what about the damage to the earth caused by gas exploration? Are we going to stand around while they rape and pillage the earth to get flammable gas so people can light their cigarettes? NO, I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Millions for defense, but not one cent for butane gas! Arrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)
    Share on Google+

so do i unscrew the screw in the bottom and refill there or un screw th flame adjuster (the + and - thing) and pour it in there also i need 2 get lock piks but i cant order them to my house and there r no loksmiths around n e ideas and no bull **** plz just answer the question
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by divxxxripper508
    so do i unscrew the screw in the bottom and refill there or un screw th flame adjuster (the + and - thing) and pour it in there also i need 2 get lock piks but i cant order them to my house and there r no loksmiths around n e ideas and no bull **** plz just answer the question
    There should be a tiny round port where you can
    insert the nozzle of the supply cannister.
    If it has no port, it's probably disposable.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.
    Share on Google+

i dont find one but there is no way it is disposable! it cost a pretty penny and i no they run out fast!
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Well fire to me is alot of things. For one it represents a cleansing.When somthing is burned , it is pretty much void of anything harmfull, unclean, or alive for that matter. Which brings me to another thing. I think fire is a sign of a final judgment, not really Hell, but judgment. It also sparks many of questions in my head...

What is fire? Plasma? What makes the chemicals react the way they do to a spark? And by duplicating this, can we somehow create fusion more intence than they have with the comman floresent light? Has this already been done? Years of PC gaming have led me to ask if plasma in this sence could be used as a weapon?

i tried alcatraz....
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    so do i unscrew the screw in the bottom and refill there or un screw th flame adjuster (the + and - thing) and pour it in there
    ummm unless this it is a zippo type petrol lighter you don't pour it anywhere - butane comes in a gas canister. To refil from the canister just select the proper size head that comes with the canister and attach it to the nipple on the lighter (may be under the screw on the bottom)

& as for lockpicks - man if you can't figure out how to use a lighter what the hell do you need with lockpicks? Do you know what you have to do to pick a lock? heh you don't just insert a lockpick like a key and turn (unless ur 007 or some other holywood spy )
    Take a look at http://www.howstuffworks.com/lock-picking2.htm
    just a weebit more complicated than refiling a lighter
    but if you must waste your money why not hire a P.O.BOX - well you can in the UK
    its like your own wee box at the post office with its own address then you go down to the post office show themsome ID and pick up your mail

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

i took the shell off and it looked like u need 2 take off the flame sdjuster and pour it in there i have butaane and no how 2 use it there is a screw at the bottom but it just holds the metal shell on i'm pretty sure that u fill it in the adjuster kuz thats were all the fuel is. about the P.O. BOX i'm 13 and live in the us can i rent one and fur how much and stuff like that. if u hav a lighter like the type i hav can u tell me how 2 refill it. the fuel is located around the scrrew thing u adjust the flame with if it breaks i'll just buy an new 12 i guess.
    Share on Google+