Thread: DDoS and IRC

DDoS and IRC

If you read this and did not like the topic or how i delt with it then please leave now because this is not a thread for people to flame or be annoyed at... -NetBioM

To:ThePreacher@****microsoft.com

Subject: You are a big bitch!!!!

Preacher, you didnt like that DDOS that I served you with huh bitch, if I ever see you in my corner of efnet again you know what is waiting for you. My bots and I are ready willing and able to take you down.

1337 CR3W.

This little email i saw on ThePreachers site and it just reminded me of a little rant i love to give..

This rant is known as the "DDoS IRC Kidiot" rant

Now lets go over what this kid is doing...

NAME: AudioLuv
    IRC SERVER: Efnet
    REASON OF ATTACK: Ego problem
    BOT TYPE: Subseven *guessing*
    ATTACK: Mping *Or a run of ping.exe with variables*
    TARGET: ThePreacher

Report: This kidiot has probly infected near 100 victems with sub7 with any stupid method that can be used to do this... This kidiot then logined to these bots via IRC and told them to do a ping attack against ThePreacher.. The packets caused denial of service due to lag to the victem...

Difficulty of attack: Any moron can set up a subseven server and infected a victem... So needless to say any moron can do the same thing and infect 100 victems... Any well educated person in this feild can infect over 1500 computers in less then a 10 hour period...

Differents Between 1337 and 14/\/\3: audioluv is a lamer and use to come to these forums and just be a total lamer... I use to be in a clan of friends named Drugscare where each of us *around 9 of us* had at least 5 botnets on redirects and private ircDs.. each botnet would have over 1000 bots *at least*... We did not use sub7 we used own creations within the group and friends... such as the DDoS bot known as XOT.

Reason for this thread: To show any moron can get over 1000 bots and DDoS anything he or she wants to prove sumthing when all they are proveing is that they like to use sub7 : P

Sub7: lame backdoor trojan written by MobMan to be the next netbus.

Comments: I would like to hear everyones stories or experinces with idiots and DDoS and how it was delt with...

Personal Encounter: I have been DDoSed many times and only 1 user ever did it right... The differnce between doing it right and wrong is this -- Wrong way = attacking my IP address with bots while on a dynamic address Right Way = attacking my hub so even if i reconnect i am going to still be dissconected in a matter of seconds without a new attack.. --- So this shows that 99 % of DDoS users are just idiots with a toy that cant even use it right.

PS- To Audioluv - if you would like to be taught on what a real DDoS attack feels like i will be more then willing to meet u on IRC --- Irc05.icq.com --- #clubhit --- ask for Syckphreak . Or we can meet on efnet on ur "turf" where i will be more then willing to put u and ur crew in their place. Belive it or not... there are host that will not be kicked off irc even if 2000 bots attack it... :)

If you read this and did not like the topic or how i delt with it then please leave now because this is not a thread for people to flame or be annoyed at... -NetBioM

Hi NetSyn,
    Have you read Steve Gibson's report on the Ddos attack on his web site. It's kind of interesting. www.grc.com What can you do to deal with these kind of attacks?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

The attacker was one of my ex friends named WkD, i disagreed with what he did and since then we havent spoken without one of us ending with a ping time out or just the whole irc server itself. As for protection against it there is nothing you can do to a home connection to protect urself against these kinds of attacks other then useing a redirect to hide ur ip or just a v-host that can withstand the attack.
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Just goes to show that it pays to hide your ip.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Re: DDoS and IRC

Nice post.
    I agree most of the attacks come from lamers.

Don t know if you can help me[my router-helpdesk was also clueless on this!At this moment i had 2 router hangs[ got no data-traffic true it ]

Had to cut the power and restart my alcatel modem , router and pc.

The only answer i got was:sometimes it hapens we also don t no why.

Software firewall logs no clue!

Can you help me ?
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Not too long ago I was much more naive than I am now. I didnt use linux (didnt even know what it was) and I thought IRC was a good place to chat. Then I get into a few arguments, someone gets pissed and this whole problem starts up. Back when this started I had mIRC, and had the settings set to automatically accept DCC chat requests(like I said I was naive). Things have changed. This will not happen again, but this one still goes around telling others he got the best of me.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

down with the kiddys!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..