NewWorldProtocol Update!

Thread: NewWorldProtocol Update!

Banned

Exclamation NewWorldProtocol Update!

Here is how NWP is coming so far. The site is almost complete. That should be up in two weeks at the latest. We are currently working on the Win2k Box and making it perfect. We are going to have two servers at startup of NWP and we will need more. If you can donate a box or server, please email me at snorelax475@hotmail.com for info. Please help us by donating boxes. We will gladly appreciate it. Also, soon, when we have four servers, we will be holding our own "root-wars" games. For more info on that, go to the rootwars site at roothack.org That is a site that has rootwars. Thanks and Please check here for updates to NWP!!!

P.S- The two startup Boxes are going to be Win2k and FreeBSD!

Banned
    Also I want to give everyone an overview of what We plan to have:

Server#1- Win2k
    Server#2- FreeBSD
    Server#3- Win98
    Server#4- Solaris

We will try to have a little bit more, but that is the goal for now. Thank you!

Banned
    Yes, Me and JRoc have been working on the site very extensively in the past week... Weve almost finished the layout and I am setting up the BSD box as we speak

Hi mom!
    People, I suggest you set up some sort of mailing list or forum on your site where you inform your users of the progress with the project. Interested people can sign up there, those who are not shouldn't be bothered with it here.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

hey if you guys need anyhelp with: flash, php or graphics. I'm here to help =)
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Banned
    Frozen, I have seen your site and I do like it. I will ask a favor for you. Can you please install a tagboard on NWP? Pm me for details and whatnot. Second, The Win2k server should be up soon as well as BSD box. Thank you!

Banned
    If you would like to be a staff member for NWP, Pm me please! Thank you! Also please state what section you would like to do Website/Development/WarGame. Thanks!