Command help?

Thread: Command help?

Banned

Command help?

Can someone tell me the command (if there is one) that connects computers via DOS with IP addresses... if there is no command like that then can someone tell me how to connect computers via IP.

Thanx... Jaguar291

You'll have to download a terminal emulator client such as telnet or ripterm. After that it's just a matter of typing:

telnet ip.address.goes.here
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Banned
    Thank you smirc... I have another question... if I'm making a connection to another computer will that other computer's ISP stop the connection?

They can block the connection by using a firewall to filter out all unwanted addresses/ports. All ISP's do this to some extent.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

the ISP will not break the connection. if its a legit thing... thats acceptable, if its not and their isp finds out, you'll be reported to your isp who will drop you as a customer. if its a buisness you'll be arrested, if found out, and your computer will be seized. although yesterday morning bush signed the anti-terrorist act, so you might be bombed if found out.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

-If you live in a cave you might be a terrorist
    -If you are under the age of 30 and have a long beard you might be a terrorist
    -If you use telnet you might be a terrorist
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

smirc --
    You'll have to download a terminal emulator client such as telnet or ripterm. After that it's just a matter of typing:

telnet ip.address.goes.here
    Believe it or not telnet under windows _isn't_ a command line app (appart from in 2k) and I have good money that jaguar291 is a windows user (9x would be my first guess). Correct me if I am wrong here btw Jag291 - but if you were using NT/Linux you would have to probably know some of this just to get your o/s running.

Now command line ip communications under windows? Ok, first thing read my tutorial on scripting internet connections (including sample exploits) at http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=226730 which includes a link to my own open source WSH command line telnet app.

Or as an alternative you can download the windows port of the [insert branding here]-x application 'NetCat' (a command line TCP/IP swiss army knife for both inboud and outbound connections) from my ftp at ftp://195.8.181.206/Internet%20tools/nc.zip
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.