Location for Hotline 1.8.3 Client

Thread: Location for Hotline 1.8.3 Client

Angry Location for Hotline 1.8.3 Client

[blur]Please Help Me!!!![/blur]
    I've been looking for about a year and a half now trying to find Hotline 1.8.3 Client. I've used everything from search engines to P2P download programs. I can't find it anywhere. I had it once on a computer but the computer burned up (Literally) and I've yet to find Hotline. If anyone Koule help me with my Prob I would greatly appreciate it.

[glowpurple]Lord Kruelty[/glowpurple]

Download it from www.tucows.com

The version they have is 1.8.5

Hope the version number works for you. i've made it a point to not go searching for older/obsoleted software.

Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Exclamation Older is Sometimes Better

I have found version 1.8.1 and the prob i have with it is it comes up saying the version is out of date and closes the thing down Version 1.8.5 trackers refuse to work every time I try to connect [shadow][glowpurple]I was capable of finding every version except the 1.8.3 which in my personal opinion I think was the best. [/shadow]
    [/glowpurple] [glowpurple]can someone help me figure out how to connect without being refused on 1.8.5 or where i can get 1.8.3 [/glowpurple]
    [pong][gloworange][glowpurple]Thanx to those who Kan help and those who Try[/glowpurple] [/gloworange] [/pong]

[glowpurple]Lord Kruelty [/glowpurple]