Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hotmail & yahoo SCREWED

hotmail & yahoo SCREWED

im not sure if this works, but on the old POP3/HTTP servers, u could enter 1000+ characters for the password and it would overload and get u in there

yeah useing the cold fustion software you can do that but the vendors updated that and patched it

yeah, i noticed it still works on AIM though! that should be fixed

yet another nasty ass buffer overflow hole

Banned
    p0rtsniprX -- You said it still works on AIM... I tried it nothing happened... you using an old version of AIM?

Random Observation

One would be thinking that if a vulnerability is so wellknown and yet incredibly simplistic that even the lowest, most useless neophyte knows about it, major companies like hotmail and yahoo would have it patched. Then again what do I know?

Screwed? Hardly.

-Keisha
    www.notinourname.net
    www.nion.us

Read them.

well, it looks like it work on Aim i tried it tru my Trillian and it went tru.

Banned
    Sorry, I'm not the type of person to hack hotmail or anything. I'm not lame or I don't try to be 1337..

JRoc - why do you have 3 red boxs again?
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

papoluca3, how did u get it to work on trillian if it trillian only alowes 16 charcters for its password? A older version? J/w becouse I don't belive this works. I could care less if it works or not, I'm just in a boring class right now, so i felt like posting something.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,