down under?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: down under?

down under?

Sorry, it's not security related, but i thought you might appreciate it.

-----------------------------------

Player Banned After Testicle Biting
    Wed May 1, 8:56 AM ET

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...d_nm/bite_dc_3

MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Former Sydney Swans Australian Rules player Peter Filandia was suspended for 10 matches on Wednesday after pleading guilty to biting an opponent's testicles during a game last week.

Filandia, 31, was playing for Port Melbourne against Springvale in the Australian Football League's feeder competition, the Victorian Football League (VFL).

St. Kilda AFL player Chad Davis, playing for Springvale, suffered a perforated scrotum and lost a small amount of blood, a club doctor told the VFL tribunal in Melbourne. He also needed a tetanus injection.

-------------------------------------

farther on in the article

In a similar case last year, former rugby league international John Hopoate was banned by the Australian National Rugby League for 12 weeks after poking a finger up the backside of an opponent.

what in hell is going on here?

and i thought american sports were strange, well they are, but thats beside the point.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

That's funny as hell. How about this one?
    MONROE, Wash. (Reuters) - Sometimes even crooks have to work for a living.
    Disappointed with the loot they found in the safe at a Starbucks coffee shop on Tuesday, armed bandits resorted to serving lattes and cappuccinos at the drive-thru window to beef up their booty with customer cash, police said.

Police said a store employee let a young woman inside the store to use the restroom just before the Monroe, Washington, cafe opened, only to have the woman and a male cohort brandish guns and demand access to the safe.

The thieves then ordered store workers to brew beverages while they served customers in their cars and collected their cash for half an hour before speeding off in a small car, police said.

Police in Monroe, a small town just outside Seattle, offered extensive physical descriptions of the bandits, noting the woman's multicolored leggings and her companion's pierced eyebrow and black jacket with "Sniper" across the sleeve.

A Starbucks spokeswoman said the Seattle-based company, the world's largest coffee shop chain, had offered a $1,000 reward for help finding the suspects.

or maybe

DHAKA (Reuters) - A Bangladeshi snake charmer called in to find two serpents in a suburban home near the capital unearthed over 3,000 deadly cobras and hundreds of eggs.
    Police and local newspapers said snake charmer Dudu Miah captured over 3,500 young cobras at two houses in Narayanganj near Dhaka.

The find, however, triggered panic among neighbors who fled their homes, police said.

Newspapers said Miah was called in by Mantu Kasai after his wife found two large cobras on their property on Sunday.

Helped by his assistants, Miah dug beneath the floors of two houses and unearthed the slithering stockpile.

Miah said he would look for more cobras elsewhere in the neighborhood, but was undecided about what to do with his catch.

Cobras, which are highly venomous and endemic to Bangladesh, often nest in houses -- frequently ridding them of rats and other domestic pests.
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.

Being an Australian I can verify that the story is quite true...I've always considered VFL to be a some what homosexual sport....

Now Rugby League on the other hand is quite the opposite. Alot more physical than that girlie Gridiron and without the protection of helmets. No testicle biting at all, although there was an instance of "anal penetration" using a finger during a tackle.......

I heard about that, wasn't he suspended for 10 games or something? That was hilarious.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Apparently the Aussie forces in Afghanistan are biting the balls of all suspected terrorists....

I know it would make me think twice about planting a bomb...

Now Conf1rm3d_K1ll, we dont want to start up an Aussie Rules vs NRL debate here do we?

I take personal offence to your reference of VFL/AFL as a "homosexual sport".

I do recall a few months ago a NRL (Rugby for all outside of Oz) Player inserting his index finger up the rear end of another player during the match? (I could tell if his facial expression was,, or )

Maybe we should enlist out AFL and Rugby Players in the army to show those Afghans a different sort of punishment!!
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

OK, I'll say this then I am somwhere (won't say) and we monitor the network here and our IDS when we trace the IP's for "unauthorized" sites it always,always comes back as the australian forces that are looking at "male sexual content" sites. And for future reference the Afghan men have sex with each other for fun and with women for children so...SoggyBottom I don't think that you want to send your people over here...wait a minute SoggyBottom? You might want to come over here...LOL J/K
    Beware the quiet ones...

Originally posted here by SoggyBottom

I take personal offence to your reference of VFL/AFL as a "homosexual sport".

I don't really care. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's mine....

Originally posted here by SoggyBottom

I do recall a few months ago a NRL (Rugby for all outside of Oz) Player inserting his index finger up the rear end of another player during the match? (I could tell if his facial expression was,, or )
    That's right. I already mentioned that in my previous post. I'm not just giving Aussie Rules a hard time...There's rampant homosexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that!) in both codes....

Seriously, I was just having a bit of a laugh. Don't take me so seriously...

Its OK. I dont take anything seriously.
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Now hug you two and get it over with.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson