Thanks guys

Thread: Thanks guys

Thumbs up Thanks guys

Just a quick thanks to everyone around here that's put up with my incessant questions for the past two weeks.

I did finally get the $&^& server up and working, thanks in no small part to people around here.

Additional thanks to Aryoche who's glaring at me if I don't give him credit. (He finally got tired of me whining and came in to class with me and walked me through the final sendmail config details and DNS entries.)

To explain for the clueless, I had a senior project to build, configure and implement a linux redhat 7.1 sendmail server. Only problem was that I knew nothing about linux. *chuckles* I think I had the brief though that it would be fun to learn or something. Hours of smacking my head against a wall later, it is finally done.

Read them.

**chuckles** You're welcome. I just wish I could have gotten in here sooner to prevent some of your headaches.

..though it would have helped if I wouldn't have expected you to actually read all the papers, links, and books I've given you. j/k.

It's not like any of us have anything better to do.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

kat i told you you could do it, didn't i