Funniest Moment

Thread: Funniest Moment

Funniest Moment

What was the funniest thing you ever read or saw on antionline that still makes you laugh everytime you read it??? (((Please include a link if possible)))

*Just thought there was nothing interesting in the threads right now so id give everyone something to write in*

The funniest thing i ever wrote would probly be this...

um..... i dont know whats going on here but this is what ive figured out by reading this..

1. freeOn u bitch to much... just get over it... wow they showed ur IP address... the worest that could happen is u are DDoSed and kicked offline and ull have to call ur ISP up to get a new IP... big deal.

2. Ac1d seems to be the blame for ur problem yet it was the person who said it before hand but ur to stupid to notice this

3. Preacher posted ur IP address for some reason and ur pist and blah blah blah... life goes on

4. Listing reasons in numbers make u look like ur saying more

5. This is addictive...

6. hot dogs come in packs of eight, and hot dog buns come in packs of six

7. Dont argue with stupid people... They will bring u down the their level and beat u with exsperince

This quote can be found here ->

[shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Flint, MI
    I would have to say that the funniest thing I ever read was this:

The funniest thing i ever wrote would probly be this...
    by NetSyn at thread...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

i've only been here for two weeks.. and the funniest thing i have seen was: that thread about the sony comercial =)

no link, cause i can't remember it =(
    my pages: (great resources for everyone) resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot. archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Okay, don't have a link cause it happened in IRC, in SarinMage's #woosh (which is trivia, for those who don't know)

And the question was:

What two mammals have a hymen?

And the kid I was playing trivia with didn't know what a hymen was, which is fine...but then I had to explain.
    It has come to my attention that I am not very good at discussing things like that with 15 year olds, and I am apparently going to have to hire someone to have the "birds and the bees" talk with my son when it's time!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.