Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question Bout AntiPoint Assignment

Question Bout AntiPoint Assignment

How limiting the feature so that they can only send 1 request for a reason for the antipoints...

I give like 3 people negative points and i get my mail box with 12 messages from them cause of that feature...

we need to make it so they can only send 1 so i stop getting flooded with it...

also i find myself accidently clicking on the link to send the question... How about a "ARE YOU SURE" question like on the DELETE function..

And last but not least... How about adding a function to leave a small message for the antipoint question under 30 chars so we can throw in a short message... but for this feature we need the 1 send per request so we dont have idiots flooding bad messages to the person with this feature...

Qustions?/Comments?/Suggestions?

--NetSyN--
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Sounds good to me.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    All good ideas. Most of them have been suggested before, but this is the first time I heard the "1 time only" request. Still, I think they all sound like good ideas.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I recived a negative point assignment for my post with no text to explain why or anything...

another idiot who abuses the system...

i give 3 good suggestions and get negative points for it...

Sounds like someones jealous
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I know what you mean man, I just recently got 3 negative APs... I hate it...
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

The negs i got had no name from whom i got them!

Please make it impossible.[JP] to give negs anonimous
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

I was under the impression that you could only send a request for explanation once. I must have been (gasp!!) [gloworange]WRONG[/gloworange]!! Oh well, but just think if JP doesn't fix it....now we know how to get back at those people who keep giving you negs for stupid reasons with no signature....flood them with requests for explanationS!! Okay, so it's not a very good, or mature idea, but sometimes I think it would be fun to stop being mature just for one day!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I always get negative antipoints, often accompanied by stupid comments and for posts that other people thought were relevant (hence the reason I've managed to stay in the positive area - just!).

I've never actually had anyone attempt to contact me about my antipoints assignments, but if what Netsyn says is true then obviously the system needs to be changed to prevent abuse.

I suppose that whenever you get a system like this there will always be problems, and unfortunately also people out there to abuse them.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Thank you all for your support i like the ideas i posted and i hope JP will read over this and give consideration to them...

i dont care if people refuse to tag their anti points cause then i might be tempted to give them negs so im glade they stay annon... The whole thing is i hate getting negs for no reason other then pure jealousy over my views or status here

Thanx again all +greens to all

-NetSyN

I need AntiPoints!!!

I want to break the record for the most negs ever! I am aiming at a 666 score!

Please assign me all the negs you can, ty!

Do negs give cancer?
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]