Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As W32.Klez.*

As W32.Klez.*

As W32.Klez.* the bug i've dicovered has the same strategy. When you create an avatar on Fireworks 4 or an other program with the same abilities. It gives you the opportunity to make a pop-up menu. Its option of this menu is connected with a link. If a bad guy put a button to be connected with a file (virus) with some option it could be a perfect virus. I've tried to make a pop-up menu and i discovered that only PNG file can give that ability in only one file.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Umm, what does this have to do with the site?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

It's not about the site, but about the safety of the site's users. Sorry if you can't understand the meaning of my post. The main meaning is that:
    "Every avatar can be a virus.

W32.Klez.* .......i foudnb that on my server today....****ing virus creating bastards......
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

LOL....I just got done with Nimda for the second time around....

I don't know much about viri however I was wondering what is the w32 for ? To tell it to run on the w32 Subsystem or what?
    Beware the quiet ones...

Win32??????? just maybe.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted here by KorpDeath

Win32??????? just maybe.

LOL....

TechieChick
    Lamo virus writers. GAH

When new clients bring in their virused systems and ask me why people would do this, I use the Surgeon/psychopath analogy.

Both are fascinated by the mess, just one likes to clean up and be helpful and the other likes to wallow in the destruction.

Hey, have any of you understood?

Ok ii-monk a virus in an image file.. yes and?

I had w95.annoying replace the config.sys with a GIF... annoying wasn't supposed to do it but as it was the only virus's found any any way shape or form on the hdd..

Am I in the back waters here, virii of the week Magestr 4 varients, followed by Hybris a b & f
    don't any bastards ever bother to use or update their AV... don't answer.. dumb is as dumb does..

oh ii-monk is that what u ment?
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr