Thread: I present u the:"M$'s bugs' lifes."

I present u the:"M$'s bugs' lifes."

Another one security hole of Outlook

M$ warn the users for the new security hole of Outlook 2000 and 2002, by suggesting the setup of a patch. The user of the Outlook can adjust it to edit his e-mails to HTML or Rich Text format with Word. The new security hole exist on the users who have done this option and they reply an e-mail which cames from a possible attacker.
    The security hole was created by the difference which is on the security's options when it shows an e-mail and when it is edited.
    When the Outlook shows an e-mail on HTML format, it applies the security's options of Internet Explorer (security zone), by blocking the execution of scripts.
    If, a user reply or forward an e-mail, by have chosen the Word as an e-mail editor, then the Outlook leave free the execution of the scripts. A possible attacker can use that hole to send a HTML e-mail which contains the "suitable" edited scripts. When the user who has been attacked reply or forward a similar e-mail then these scripts can give the control of the PC on the attacker. M$ has released a patch that fix that hole.
    More bugs:
    Coming soon...

i won the first tread reply oscar!!!

im so happy!! this must be the happyest day of my life.
    i wanne thank everybody for making thing posible for me. and i wanne thanks my mom and dad for always suporting me in this big challange..
    thank you all
    :P
    -XXX-
    All your base are belong to us!
    dutch power cows!

Are you Halley Barry (spelling mistake)?