anyone here selling dj equipment

Thread: anyone here selling dj equipment

anyone here selling dj equipment

I'm looking to buy a whole dj beginner setup. Looking to spend about $500-600 for everything. Name what you have to offer, and throw a price at me. Also, if you can, e-mail me some pics of your equipment you want to sell. thx........
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Senior since the 3 dot era
    hmm... cF_nM, if you can afford: purchase Technics turnatables. Other things (except Vestax) are crap.

Technics are the leaders. You will regret if you get you some other turntables and need to spend bucks again on new ones...

but no... I'm not selling my DJ-equipment

Are you looking to become a DJ or is for your own personal amusement?

VictorKaum-yes I would love to have Technics, but can't afford them, and jethro, I am looking to become a dj....
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

500-600!?!? Thats too low if you want evrything(amps,speaker,etc.)
    The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.