Local network
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Local network

Smile Local network

hi every one
    How one can hack or get local access to the drives al though the drives are not on share to get in the server in a peer to peer network which have windows 98 or nt installed .If some one know about it say it bye!
    Always From Better to Best

Banned
    call the fire department

uh... here try this
    Get Access to Drives!

Red face

Easy way is to go up to the person using the other computer you want to get on and ask them "hey can I use your computer", or "hey can you share your drive with me?". If they say no respect their position or that of the company and network admin. Want to hack research google is a good place to start, I use it often during the day. Learn how network protocols work. In short there is not a magic this will work answer unless you have a understanding of peer to peer networks and protocols. This is not a site for breaking into others computers it is about security, defending against exploits, virus etc. Even if you were given an answer to your question without knowing how peer to peer networks work you still would not understand what you are doing.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

:: ducks for cover ::
    :: puts on flame proof suit ::
    :: & starts digging a bunker ::

man, you are so toast
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Hazarawood go here for all your lame script kiddie hacking needs
    http://www.geeksarecool.com/special.php
    Its not software piracy. Im just making multiple off site backups.

Hazarawood go here and ask them...

www.microsoft.com

or you can e-mail...

bgates@microsoft.com

Do a search get some info and learn on your own....if you have problems then comeback and ask like someone who wants to know info not damage peoples stuff
    Beware the quiet ones...

Re: Local network

Originally posted here by Hazarawood

hi every one
    How one can hack or get local access to the drives al though the drives are not on share to get in the server in a peer to peer network which have windows 98 or nt installed .If some one know about it say it bye!
    Again in English................ Huh? What did you say? Did you say you want to gain illegal access to another computer?
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

I know all the stuff you need to know and I also hold the key to cracking Hotmail accounts. It was handed down to me from an Indian Holy Man...

Sadly though, I see you live in Pakistan. The well trusted and respected Western Media Cartel informs me that Pakistan hides and supports known Terrorists. At this time of war I feel it is my duty NOT to give you the information you need. Imagine if the Al-Qeda learn't how to crack Hotmail accounts. The world would end!

Just on a side note....How the hell can a country that's so poor and overcrowded be nuclear capable....Just plain crazy.

Anyway, as we say in Australia....piss off.

Well Confirm3d_Kill, do not ever doubt an Aboriginal Way, and such talk even in jest will never gain points. You poke at Pakistan, speak of war sadly I can say I know of to many first hand. This piss off thing is good we in the US do it often to many in the world, sadly this approach did not work. The US people pay the price of the people to few vote for, we all live in different worlds. Me I've been lucky I've actually walked in some of the lands in the news, was not my right it was my privlage to do so, when I walk in their lands I first learn their ways not impose what I know as right.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Firstly, what the hell are you talking about!?

Secondly, my above post was done in sarcasm.....