Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local network

First you asked the question and did not understand what I was talking about, got my answer your age. Second never even in jest make yourself your country, race better or less then anyone else that no matter how poor the country manage to make it out here. Entire object of the web was to bring people together not push them apart..lofty dream born about 1960 or so. No disrespect intended just an newbie that's laughing being here is like getting asked for ID bying beer..LOL I bow and let a elder have the floor. Peace
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

I still have no idea what you're talking about......but this thread is stupid enough without us arguing and constantly bumping it up...If I offended you then I apologise.

Re: Local network

Originally posted here by Hazarawood

hi every one
    How one can hack or get local access to the drives al though the drives are not on share to get in the server in a peer to peer network which have windows 98 or nt installed .If some one know about it say it bye!

<sarcasm>
    Damn, that's a hard one - I'm just so used to hacking Hotmail accounts I wouldn't know where to begin with something like Windows hacking....
    </sarcasm>

Seriously though, are the posts such as these ever going to stop? I mean it seems that daily someone comes in here and posts the same sort of message.

That's life I guess..
    - Maverick