Hello, all. Carenath here from PA.

My interests are (in order) Reading, computers, viral research (computer virus research, that is) as well as martial arts and general outdoor hunting (as if there are any indoor hunting <g>), camping and hiking.

I am somewhat familiar with the older virus infections that would hit a DOS or Windows machine, but am trying to brush up on my knowledge with the newer virus/trojans/hostile codes. I used to own a computer virus research business in NC until I moved to PA, so I am a bit behind the times now.

I currently hold a collection of computer virii that I culled from machines and programs of people I helped, most of the virii being either the more common ones as well as variants of them.

Anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer, I can always try to find it - or hopefully point you in the right direction to get an answer.

For those who do not read sci fi or fantasy novels, my handle comes from one of Anne McAffrey's (sp?) novels in the Dragonriders of Pern series.

Hope to learn from everyone here, Take care.

Carenath