Well I used LANguard do to security scan on me. LANguard pretty much just looks for some open ports and gives some security info for your computer. Befor I start let me tell ya I'm running windows xp home edition and I have BlackIce. Well after it scaned myself it came back with alot of information and I was surprised becouse I though I turned most of my services off and disabled netbios. Well it also came back saying that I had 7 users will I only have 3, besides the 3 i knew I had it said I had Administator, Guest, Help Assistence, Support_3888945a0, and then the 3 i knew I had. Well I went in to user acounts to make sure no more accounts have been added and none were. Well does any one know how to delete these accounts? I have administator privlige for the acount I use. Ok well the second thing is that the scan said it did a SNMPwalk on me and was abel to see all the service's i was runing and the name of the acounts and some other things. I want to disable this so I looked in the running services and it did not show up..so i dunno. Also the scan showed that I had the netbios ports open and I made sure to turn it off (the only files it was sharing was a print file). I didn't make this post as detalied as I could so if I left something out that could help u to help me let me know. I also have the scan results but I would not like to just post it so if u would like me to I will PM it to ya.

PS. Don't give me any slack about runnin xp I know about how "un-secure" it is. I'm also runing linux on this box too but I'm waiting to get a new modem so I can get on-line with linux