Thread: suggestion about threads

suggestion about threads

Hey all reading my previous suggestion I thought of another one. Is there a way you can make it so that the person who created a post can also close his/her own post? I thought of this question because I got the answer I needed so I didn't really need that thread open much more.

thanks
    casper3699
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

May be someone else will have a better answer than all before. And the threads which are hrere are not just for answering the questions, they are for further discussions also.

somewhere I sence JP won't let us close threads, even when we started them ourselves
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Agree:)

Originally posted here by Unleashed
    May be someone else will have a better answer than all before. And the threads which are hrere are not just for answering the questions, they are for further discussions also.
    I think that it's just up to me if I think the answer was good enough to stop waiting for another one or not... IMO the_JinX is right. It would be good if we could close threads we started. For example I once asked something about antipoints. First answer was good enough so I wasn't interested anymore to let my thread alive. But there was no way to close it... And my question was given in the way that probably no other discussion could be about it. On the other site there could be a problem that if someone posted some really bad thing such as how can I hack hotmail and he's geting only flames he could get rid of them just by closing his thread. But who cares about flaming?)
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

well stop thinking of it as being "your" thread and your problem is resolved. instead think of your question, while obviously directly benifiting you, as starting a conversation and, even though you may leave the conversation, it may go on long past where you believe it should "end"
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Hey all
    Those are all good reason I never thought of. Thanks for all the replies.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]