Thread: Newsletter #3: Reminder! Last Call for Articles

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking Newsletter #3: Reminder! Last Call for Articles

Hey all. Just a reminder that you have about a week and half to get your articles in. We have a few goods ones thus far but would love some more. They can be pretty much about anything security or computer related (remember, the more you know about your systems, the better you can protect them).

Deadline: Wednesday May 15th

Send them to me here via PM or via email at msmittens@msmittens.com . Articles can be in text, word or RTF format. Pictures can be in any format.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Awesome! Thank God the time is coming up. I love the letter. Can't wait.

Thank god its only one more week to go.

Hmm maby I should write a tut on how to remove mIRC related virii's manualy, for the Mentaly Incipid only!...lol
    We'll see what happen's
    PS: MsMitten's, can you PM me the New's letter, I'm probbably going off-line ofr a while, and I would like not to have too sift through TON'S of stuff......tanx, which ever way...
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.