Aaaaaggghh!!

Thread: Aaaaaggghh!!

Angry Aaaaaggghh!!

Ok, i posted about a month ago about XP security and how to better secure my computer but it seems that while i was pratting around I messed things up quite a lot.

Im quite into games, and I used to play tiberian sun online allllllll the time, but now it just wont connect, I find that yahoo messanger wont connect and worst of all mIRC wont connect!!!! , which leaves my deprived from the streams on knowledge you guys in there tend to dish out , I could format and start again but i really dont wanna lose all my data, i was hoping that someone would be able to help a stupid tampering noob in his time of great need

Also, if I open 'my pictures' half of them wont load and if I click on a picture it wont preview, and it freezes my comp for about 10 mins..i did virus scans and AVG couldn't pick up anything and Norton wont let me update the virus definitions....

Someone ...help meeeee...pppllleeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee

just back it up and install over the top of it.
    What kind of internet connection?
    it sounds almost like drivers for you modem.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Also what did you do to secure your box?
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]