Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some help

Talking I need some help

Hy.
    I need some help whith a file. I zipped a file whith password with Winzip and I don't remember the password. What can I do?
    I know that maybe it's not a apropriate question but I need help becouse it's an important file.
    ..Here I go and never will return.....

call the the winzip gods and tell them that you need to find the magick words
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

1. This is cosmos, probably the least sensible place to put your post.
    2. There is about a 95% chance that you are trying to open a zip file that isn't yours/you shouldn't be looking in
    3. Before you ask, search for it at www.google.com
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

yes your right you do need help
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=life

there now go to that link and see i you can get one

v_Ln

go to the website u download your file and look around for the password. Lemme guess, u donwloaded some warez and they were password protected. LOL....ok try that, and make sure u click on their vote button, and look around their site for the password
    [gloworange]\"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live.\" — Peter Cochrane[/gloworange]

Passware

Get passware http://www.lostpassword.com/

Will do the trick

[see attached]
    ][ neta1o ][

Hey man i did that by accident because I saw the link on the bottom of the page. I saw the date only after had posted. There is no need to be an ass about it. I was just trying to help.
    [gloworange]\"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live.\" — Peter Cochrane[/gloworange]

Banned
    Hey man i did that by accident because I saw the link on the bottom of the page. I saw the date only after had posted. There is no need to be an ass about it. I was just trying to help.
    ok that .... but u also gave a wrong answer ...he asked for a password to open his ZIP file not the file he downloaded .....

I think what phoenix was trying to say is that whatever file he downloaded, is zipped..and to unzipp it, it requires a password, and that the password is located somewhere in the website where he downloaded the file. Warez sites do that and its very annoying lol. Anyways...could u give us some more information?