Thread: CCSA: Which is good book?

CCSA: Which is good book?

Have to order thru checkpoint ? or what? I check bn.com and amazon.com I dont know are they good book or so. like Cisco book is good by Cisco Press or Mircosoft by sybex. Hope that you guys ll help me out. I like to earn security certificate.

Personally, I'd say find someone to let you take a class or whatever... ISS used to give these classes that would cover the CCSA/CCSE in a week.

Just remember that the CCSE test is (used to be, anyway) a bunch of marketing garbage... questions along the lines of "which of the following authentication mechanism are not supported in the following object's properties."
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Thanks, I think CCSA isnt worth. I will read different security book to learn how to do etc,. like that. What do you think ???

The test is based on the book from the class, you can sometimes find the books from the class on Ebay, I sold mine there. They changed the CCSE test, and it is harder now. Out of the 10 people that were in there taking it when I was, 6 of them failed. Good Luck