Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you fall for this....

Would you fall for this....

I got this in my email. What a scam, I hate getting these things. It might be half way interesting if they were litterate. Seeing as how the english sucks and you can't understand what in the he$#% they are talking about. Its an ignorant email. Sad part is, I wonder how many people have actualy fallen for this. I thought everyone would get a kick out of this masterpice......

A copy of the email:

DEAR MR the
    GOODDAY AND TOP OF THE OTHER DAYS TO YOU,HOW WAS YOUR
    TRIP FROM GHANA TO HOLLAND I HOPE IT WAS
    SPLENDED.IWILL
    LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOUI AM KINSLEY JESSA,I
    MET YOU AT ACHIMOTA IN GHANA YOUR SELF AND YOUR WIFE
    AT A COMMUNICATION CENTRE WHERE YOU CAME TO MAKE
    CALLS.
    SIR,YOU I DISCUSS WITH YOU ABOUT HOW YOU CAN ASSIT ME
    IN THE AREA OF INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY,WHAT KING OF INVESTMENT WILL BE MORE PROFITABLE FOR ME TO INVEST ON, HOW MUCH WILL COST ME TO BUY A FIVE STAR HOTEL IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH I BELIVE IS LIFETIME INVESTMENT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.PLEASE I DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEGE ABOUT INVESTMENT. SO PLEASE I WANT YOU TO ASSIT IN EVERY PROTOCOLS IN THE AREA OF INVESTMENT.I HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY HERE IN GHANA ABOUT 48,000,000,MILLION US DOLLARS WHICH I INHERITED FROM MY LATE FATHER.I HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT CONCERNING THIS FUNDS WHICH I CAN SEND TO YOU ON YOUR REQUEST IF READY TO ASSIT ME.DO NOT UNDERESTIMA TE MY REQUEST,YOU GET BACK TO ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL OR MY PHONE NUMBER {+233-24 -60-97 -55 } REGARDS KINSLEY JESSA
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

AntiOnline Newbie
    Sure I do it. Yea right if I was like 5 years old. Some people will try anything.
    Thanks for the post I got a few lol off of it.

wortcraft

i would of stopped at the first sentence.( goodday and top of the other days for u ) hehehe.......BIG SCAM.
    what a day.

Perhaps ironically enough, a couple Nigerians got sentenced a couple days ago for this exact scam...

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/news/prout/pr_152.asp?id=152

18 June 2002 2 Pages

Two jailed in “Nigerian letters” fraud

George Agbinone and Ovie Ukueku, were sentenced yesterday to prison terms of 3 ½ years and 12 months imprisonment years respectively. They had pleaded guilty to a £½ million advance fee fraud through the use of so called “Nigerian letters” where victims were offered a percentage of a large, but phantom, sum of money for assistance to transfer these sums out of West Africa.

[...]
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

I mighta believed it if the english and writing was better.

yeh I would fall for it..if I was dutch and had just returned from ghana, was drunk the entire time i was there. Oh and my best friends were the Tooth fairy, the easter bunny, and Santa Clause.. Oh and tonite was my nite with Britney to do what I wish with her.. Oh and if my investment portfolio was laced with companies found in fFree tips sent to my Hotmail account..

... LOL... ta for tha laugh P2P...

Hey I just worked it out... Now I know why the script kiddies want to know how to Hack Hotmail....
    1/ They want all the free Investment tips I keep being sent..
    2/ or is it the Trips I keep winning..
    3/ or they want to see those nice girls that send me their WebCam address, especially those who are being really kind to the barn yard animals.....

any one for a top ten?
    LOL...

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

lol, people are always trying to earn some easy money .

I guess that's why this "scammers" can do their business.. One friend has been scammed several times and he has not learned yet, he's still looking for the quick way to get rich, if he had saved all money he probably had been rich today .

how would ANYONE fall for THAT??

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=nigerian+scam

Hey guys, this is a major scam thats been going on for almost a decade now. First it started with faxes, now email. People have even been tricked into going over to Nigeria and have been killed by the scamers...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

wow.. woah, i never knew that jcmcb: "people have even been tricked into going over to Nigeria and have been killed by the scammers..." =(
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.