Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The quest for ROOT...

Post The quest for ROOT...

ok, so I'm new to hacking, I want to be a hacker don't get me wrong I'm doing my fair share of reading/gaining info about what I want to know about. I was just wondering about what do you do, when you gain root. and I mean I wanna know EVERYTHING. If you reply to flame me about this I'll assume you don't know **** about anything. I want to know what you can do as ROOT.

-xposed

I don't think it would hurt to tell you this. But if you gain root on a linux system, you can do anything you want to. Reformat the hard drive, whatever.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

We do know ****. Its you who doesn’t know **** because you've mistaken this for a hacking site when it is really a computer security site. spechial.php can sum things up better than I can.
    http://www.geeksarecool.com/special.php
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

If you reply to flame me about this I'll assume you don't know **** about anything. I want to know what you can do as ROOT.
    I already can see from your post that YOU don't know **** so you can assume what you like baby . Root has superuser privalliges (userid = 0). Generally there are no limitations placed on what root can do on a box unless explicit provisions have been made to limit the control root may have. So bascially root can delete/copy/read whatever they want. But, if you keep waiting to be spoon fed for the rest of your life, you'll never get root .

For more information, please refer to: http://www.geeksarecool.com/special.php
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Re: The quest for ROOT...

Originally posted here by xposed
    .... I want to know what you can do as ROOT.

-xposed
    When you have root access, it is like the remote system is just putted on your desk and you can do anything you are doing with your own PC. This is what you can do.
    BUT if you forgot to do something important, then FBI can do much more with you. And you know what is that? yes if you forget deleting the logs....

Dude....you got root? first thing you do is get a root kit it cleans all the logs for yah and stuff like that.....my favorite is at www.geeksarecool.com/special.php
    I toor\'d YOU!

damn smirc thats what happens when you only read the first post great minds think alike
    I toor\'d YOU!

If you reply to flame me about this I'll assume you don't know **** about anything.
    hmmmmm [sarcasm]yeah cause obviously all the smart people who are uber-l337 will tell you everything you want to know[/sarcasm]

v_Ln

Banned
    here is a cool link c/o {P2P} www.cs-hacks.tk

Banned
    Lmfao cs-hacks is a great site man yah autta go there@ xposed. Btw: /me gives ya a flame proof suit. You'll need it