Thread: Tiny Firewall configuration?

Tiny Firewall configuration?

Does anyone know if Tiny Personal Firewall can be set to allow inbound IP fragments?

Inbound Fragments hmmm...well I believe on default it should ask you if you want to permit or deny it. Hmmm I'm sure you know this already but most options you can set for internet traffic is on the advanced tab -->Add or Insert. Then fill out the neccessary info on it.

I don't believe Tiny has any options to set whether or not it will accept fragmented packets. Is there a specific reason you want to do this.

I do think that Tiny will pass fragments, although I am not positive, and just let the OS reassemble them. I will try it when I get a chance, and I will let you know.

I need this for my internet connection. my internet will not connect if inbound IP fragments are blocked. and I just found out that my Norton Personal Firewall 2002 (not blocking IP fragments) will not let my internet connect. I am running out of options and I need a firewall (fags hack me like every five minutes without one). Does anybody here know what to do or what firewall to get that will let me connect to the internet and stop these hackers? I have Bell Sympatico High-Speed Edition does anybody on here have this and have a firewall active at the same time? if so, what firewall is it?