Thread: Remote administration

Remote administration

Hi

We at our organization wnat to control all the systems from a central place. Not knowingly to the employee who is using the computer. Is it possible?? If I want to make a program for that how and where should I go >?? can naybody help??
    Have a Bang
    Xing

Here ya go:

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

Vnc is a nice app.

From the site:
    VNC stands for Virtual Network Computing. It is, in essence, a remote display system which allows you to view a computing 'desktop' environment not only on the machine where it is running, but from anywhere on the Internet and from a wide variety of machine architectures.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

or if your computers are not connected to the net then you would prolly be safe enough using the script kiddie tool of choice Sub7 - its free and it has all the functions you would need.....plus as it is suppoused to be unoticed by the victim it is unlikely your staff will pick up on it.

v_Ln

Hey Thanks buddy!!

But here I have some preoblems though!! We are connected to internet and are equiepped with the latest McAfee anit virus which instantly picks the sub-seven as a trojan.

So I am a little bit disappointed again.

Anything else you can suggest!!
    Have a Bang
    Xing

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Use VNC and run it as a background service. VNC kicks ass.

Just use the link that P2P gave you....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

if you want central control without employee knowing you should use the old favorite bo2k.

Get it here

McAfee picks up BO too.

follow good advice VNC is great, theres also windows terminal service.

VNC if freeware

WTS comes with win2k, so i really wouldn't call it free, but it dosn't cost you anything extra.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

VNC over SSH is fine... and it's cross-platform. So, there ya go... P2P hit it perfectly on the head.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"