A norwegian lamer... :D

Thread: A norwegian lamer... :D

A norwegian lamer... :D

A 17 year old hacker from Finnmark, Norway is sentenced to 60 days on bread 'n water, with an additional $ 500 fine.
    The Hammerfest court found him guilty in breaking into 33 servers with connection to companies in 17 different countries.
    He claims that he always has been interested in security, on his own comp. That's why he thought it would be exiting to test the security on major computer companies in the world.
    "Its easy for young people to be curious when big companies lacks security protecting their networks," the 17 year old says.
    The court concluded that he had not made the intrusions for his personal profite, and let this ease down his sentence.
    He has not programmed his own tools, but used hacking tools which are easy available on the internet.

The companies which the 17 year old has breaken into include:
    Telenor Nextra in Norway
    Telia in Sweden
    Great Works Internet Inc in USA
    Helsinki Televisjon in Finland

He also accessed the server to the university (nuclear fysics) in Moskva, Russia
    - Finnmark Dagblad

Banned
    This guy is a kiddiot....
    He has not programmed his own tools, but used hacking tools which are easy available on the internet.
    Translation: Hes too stupid to code a simple c/c++ program so he got AOL and started downloading l337 AOL progz

This kid deserved much more prison time, It makes me sick that he will be getting out in only 2 months

Flash M0nkey
    e has not programmed his own tools, but used hacking tools which are easy available on the internet.
    [sarcasm]uch uber-l337 skillz I wonder how they ever caught him at all - lucky they did before he used sub7 to hack into the NSA or attacked the pentagon with a Winnuke prog or even god forbid DoS'd fbi.gov[/sarcasm]

/me rolls eyes - well at least it is one less kiddiot to drken the forums at AO

v_Ln