Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonfire Logo Contest!

Talking Bonfire Logo Contest!

Well for all you talented people in the field of Computer Art. I want to announce my first Art Contest. Read more here http://www.bonfire.tk . I was fortunate enough to get some art submissions yesterday and since they were good designs I couldn't make up my mind on which to put up so I'm going to be throwing a contest. Hopefully this is fair for everyone. I'm accepting artwork still and if you would like to submit then please do. There are two ways to submit your work. Either e-mail it to me or put it up somewhere so I can snag it. The main factor in your design is that it goes with the sites layout. Otherwise it's open game. Hope to see your artwork and good luck to all the submitters

If you need more information about the contest e-mail me at free0n@mchsi.com

And what's the prize?? Besides, of course, knowing that someone else is using your art on their website....
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.

Credit for designing the site logo. Recommendations, Site Promotion, and they become a programmer on the site. With Programmer status on they will get seniority in other events of Bonfire Programming. It's also a chance for the artists to mesure themselves against other artists. Knowing that they were better then other graphic artists. The contest will not be ruled by me but the number of votes the artist gets from Users on the site.

Good question

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Also, Who is the judge?
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Sure, post the answer to my question as I'm asking it...
    Soilent Green is People!!!
    Stop reading my mind!!!!!
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

lol we must have posted at the same time

So what if I'm an artist and not a programmer, do I still get to be a programmer?

I've always wanted to be a programmer, you know, with that whole lack of personality thing going on, hehehehe, j/k
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.

lol

well free0n my submision is in - I PM'd it to you
    how many submisions can you make and will you be accepting .swf files? oh and when will you be putting the new submissions on your site? heh soooo many questions

v_Ln

Submissions go up pretty much as soon as I get them. Flash is Acceptable. You can submit as much as you want just don't go overboard and give me 50 designs hehe. Anyone else who would like to participate has until tonight to turn them in. Voting will start in the morning and last for the rest of the day. Once again if you would like to submit them you can e-mail them to me at free0n@mchsi.com or put it up somewhere so I can snag it.