'scuse me while I vomit...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'scuse me while I vomit...

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."

Angry 'scuse me while I vomit...

Does this make anyone else want to regurgitate?

From Wired News
    Sites loaded with images of naked preteen kids in provocative poses proliferate legally (emphasis added) while authorities go after the real hard-core stuff. "It's very frustrating for us," an activist says.
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Man, this is NOT good, in fact this is OUTRAGEOUS BULLSHIT . This crap is one of the reasons there's so much damn cyberstalking today. What's even WORSE is that the MOTHER****ERS ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. There are seveal related articls at the end of the article that you posted. I suggest you check them out (warning: strong stomach required). How are we EVER going to get control of this Internet monster ???

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Sick.. Just sick..
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Flint, MI
    It's times like this when I wonder what did become of EHAP.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

This problem has existed since man crawled out of the primordial soup, don't get me wrong I'm sickened by it like the rest of you.

This is a deep rooted problem in the psyche of Man.(that includes women, in case you were wondering.) It's too much to tolerate this early in the morning.

There shouldn't be mercy for the man-boy-love-crap. Hang 'em high.(pun intended)
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Agreed, <bump>

Flash M0nkey
    Little Boyz, in accordance with the Constitution, believes that the right to view and appreciate nude images of minors in an artistic and aesthetic manner is guaranteed
    ummmmm yeah sheesh I 4got that when the American Constitution was written they included that bit to protect the rights of sick peadophile perverts!!!! Some people will twist anything to suit them......so these sites are fine according to American law? Well there must be some country where they're not - deport the b4stards!!! Hopefully the other country won't have any laws governing 'cruel and unusual punishment' as well......

That is sick....btw...HOW did you come accross this?, seartching for something perhapps... ?...j/k lol
    this is really sick.....Uhg...I'm leaving , it's too mutch for me... :P <Bump>
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

This is disgusting. Stuff like this has never been art in my eyes, only a really bad attempt at art.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

I feel scared and sick reading that it makes me
    I have a 6 year old boy. The thought of anyone even thinking of my child in that way makes me realize how easy it would be to rip someones head off with my bare hands.
    [glowpurple]The Nutta [/glowpurple]