Free web page hosting

Thread: Free web page hosting

Free web page hosting

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times before, but what are some free web page hosting sites WITHOUT ads?
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Banned
    www.t35.com
    Or go to http://www.elfqrin.com and look at the ad-removal page

Damnn, thats a good host acid. ty for that link. ive never seen such a good free host

Looks great, hope they get sign up working soon (or am I missing something?)

greenies for you! (not that you need them..)

edit: dang, given you too much already, sorry

System_Overload
    There must be a catch.... Read the fine print before you register. Make sure your not giving up your first born child, or any other crazy stuff like that...

While I was typing out this reply I clicked Sign-Up on there page. I was sent to a pre load page I guss where it said Plez Hold. How long do they want me to hold? I sat there for 5 mins!!! Fu*ken Sh*t NOTHING...... Thats just goes to show if it sounds to good to be true it is...

System_0verload

Banned
    Yeah, They are upgrading their servers at the present time... Try in a day or so

I read the entire Terms of Service and found nothing suspicious. This looks almost too good to be true.

GreekGoddess
    I just went looking for the same thing myself last night and went with liquid2k.com...

There is a great homepage search engine I found while searching on google that allows you to search free home page providers by features...might work out for you too:

Free Web Space

The suggestions of a beautiful Goddess are always well recieved..

Banned
    Um..... http://www.liquid2k.com offers free, no ads, 20 MB webhosting, but supports only the basic stuff. Also, the server is slow as heck, so, no huge GIF animations