DOS Commands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOS Commands

Banned

DOS Commands

Where can I get a list of ALL DOS commands? When I say all I mean everything from copy to netstat to tracert. I've searched google and everything that came up sucked @$$. I've seen some posted in back threads but none include ALL the commands. If you know where I can find the complete list of DOS commands please tell me.

type help | more as a DOS prompt....this will show all commands available to you

it's easy, go to your local library and find a book called "DOS for Dummies"
    You'll have a comprehensive list of the commands and a breakdown on how to use them.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Banned
    http://www.csulb.edu/~murdock/dosindex.html

Full listing of DOS commands, their uses, and what parameters they have

Banned
    Here ya go....
    Compiled by Ac1pScp3ctrum.....

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=226332

Banned
    Dammit Acid... you beat me to it!!! >

Oh well... got beat by the better....

( now I won't get greenies....) *joke*

Banned
    ac1dsp3ctrum, I just went to that link and it doesn't have commands like netstat and tracert. Have any other places I can look?

Banned
    And I already have the one compiled by ac1dsp3ctrum. Its good but it doesn't have all the commands.

netstat and tracert are not DOS commands. they are programs.

use /? to check their help -> netstat/? [enter] etc.

ac1dsp3ctrum's paper does cover EVERY DOS COMMAND netstat, tracert, ping, nslookup etc. are not dos commands. their dos programs. if you want to find out more about them look for stuff on networking.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”